Making designs on the white material
- Copying the original desings
- Directly without cophing before
There are not used for stamp processing
Covering desings with wax (klowong) on both sides
- Filing desings with Ornaments and small dots
- Covering some special part of the desingns to get the second colour (sawuk)
- Covering some special part of the desingns to get the third colour (tembokan)
Note: For Stamp processing we can directly do without Making desings before, for every stamp has its own Desingns
4- Dyeing fort he first colour
5- Scraping some parts of the wax to get second colour by using a king of knıfe (cawuk). Omitting all the- max by putting the material in boilling water so that are two colour, blue and white.
6- Covering some parts of the desingns where are dots to them
Note : After fifth protcessing, we usually put dot on the lines of the desingns To make them nicer.
7- Dyening fort he second colour, we can dye this many time sif me want some more colour.
8- Omitting all the max by putting the material in boilling water
9- Washing if the material is clean than we dry this in the shade
Note: The Traditional colour are usually blue, brown and light yellow. It is to be live symbol.